Certified Organic Baby Oil | AZETABIO | BPA Free | Toxic FREE | Non GMO | (100 ml)
Pleasant lenitive treatment, suitable for the massage of the skin or for particularly sensitive skins.
Massage oil that develops a beneficent balancing action on the skin. For it's high content in omega 3,6,9 consequential from INCA INCHI OIL (Plukentia Volubilis Seed Oil) from which it is composed, has a notable regenerating power and emollient.
It favors the hydration and protection of the sensitive skin.
1. Ultra-Protection - Organic Baby Oil with a high protection factor, acts effectively protecting against dust and harmful rays
2. Natural - It contains all Natural Ingredients which are safe for babies.
3. FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to keep soft, hydrated & beautiful your hair & skin. Safeguarding the sea: chemical sunscreens, usually used in sunscreens consumer, are highly toxic to aquatic organisms, fish and shellfish.
4. CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products, hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften your skin.
5. Origin - Made in Italy. Organic Certified. BPA Free
Please always do a test when trying new products on your babies skin before use. Sometime our bodies might be sensitive even to Organic natural ingredient.
For clarity's sake, this baby oil contains 5 different oils and an extract: sunflower seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil and calendulta extract (taken from the label in that order.) I wasn't familiar with calendula, so I looked it up. It is listed on several popular health and wellness sites as a medicinal flower that reduces inflammation and promotes healing when used topically. I received a discounted sample in exchange for sharing my thoughts by leaving a review.I thought it did a good job as a moisturizer. It doesn't just sit on your skin, glistening, like traditional baby oil. It absorbs pretty well, but I still had the feeling that there was a layer of something on my skin. That being said, I think it makes a very good protectant for misting on baby's bottom as a barrier to wetness.The oil is unnscented, in that it has no added fragrances. But we know that unscented things still have a smell. I was glad to see that it has a very faint smell of a familiar ingredient -- olive oil. Nothing weird, heavy, bad or chemical smelling.
every mom should go for organic product like this one
Magic in a bottle that's all I have to say!
With just a little added to the bath every night, our daughters teething rash has been considerably better!