Certified Organic Baby Oil | Inca Inchi Oil (100 ml)
Certified Organic Baby Oil
Pleasant lenitive treatment, suitable for the massage of the skin or for particularly sensitive skins.
Massage Certified Organic Baby Oil that develops a beneficent balancing action on the skin.
For it's high content in omega 3,6,9 consequential from INCA INCHI OIL (Plukentia Volubilis Seed Oil) from which it is composed, has a notable regenerating power and emollient.
It favors the hydration and protection of the sensitive skin.
- Ultra-Protection - Organic Baby Oil with a high protection factor, acts effectively protecting against dust and harmful rays
- Natural - It contains all Natural Ingredients which are safe for babies.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to keep soft, hydrated & beautiful your hair & skin. Safeguarding the sea: chemical sunscreens, usually used in sunscreens consumer, are highly toxic to aquatic organisms, fish and shellfish.
- CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products, hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften your skin.
- Certified Organic
- BPA Free
- SLS Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Non GMO
- Toxic Free
Made In Italy
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL; ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL; PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS
SEED OIL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII OIL; OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*; TOCOPHEROL; PARFUM.
* Ingrediente Biologico / Organic Ingredient.
Please always do a test when trying new products on your babies skin before use. Sometime our bodies might be sensitive even to Organic natural ingredient.
We ship anywhere in North America (United States, Canada & Mexico) within 3-5 days. Expect Delays From Postal Services.
Free Shipping Over $95 USD.
Exchange: In case of wrong or damaged products sent, we will reship the exact product at no extra cost (exchange only). Must notify us within 5 days of receiving the product.
Refund: If you are not satisfied with our product, you can ship the unopened product back at the owner's expense for refund. Due to covid and hygiene, you cannot send back used or opened products. Full refund will be given on return parcels if needed.
- If you change your mind while the product is being shipped, we have to wait to receive the product in it's original form (unopened box) for full refund.
⭐ ALL SALES ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE, NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGE. ⭐
For clarity's sake, this baby oil contains 5 different oils and an extract: sunflower seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil and calendulta extract (taken from the label in that order.) I wasn't familiar with calendula, so I looked it up. It is listed on several popular health and wellness sites as a medicinal flower that reduces inflammation and promotes healing when used topically. I received a discounted sample in exchange for sharing my thoughts by leaving a review.I thought it did a good job as a moisturizer. It doesn't just sit on your skin, glistening, like traditional baby oil. It absorbs pretty well, but I still had the feeling that there was a layer of something on my skin. That being said, I think it makes a very good protectant for misting on baby's bottom as a barrier to wetness.The oil is unnscented, in that it has no added fragrances. But we know that unscented things still have a smell. I was glad to see that it has a very faint smell of a familiar ingredient -- olive oil. Nothing weird, heavy, bad or chemical smelling.
every mom should go for organic product like this one
Magic in a bottle that's all I have to say!
With just a little added to the bath every night, our daughters teething rash has been considerably better!